Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Interior Design with Your Personality in Mind Quick Mini Quiz


I have published this post on the SBO website but I thought I would place the information on this blog  in case you do not go to the SBO blog 
Over the years I have developed a theory about the impact of interior design and colour selections on different personalities. It all started in the 1980’s. In the early 1980’s I studied art but soon realised I liked working with people as much as going art work. I then did a couple of  interior design and decorating courses.
At the same time we bought our first house and I wanted to decorate our home to a high standard. This eventually led to an offer of a job as a kitchen designer. But I wanted to be involved with all aspects of design and applied and was accepted into the interior design course at the Queensland College of Art. I was delighted to find I could combine my artistic flare and my love of people with a career in interior design.
During the 1980’s I also became involved with success motivation and personality profiling. So began my interest in personality. Over the years I have studied psychology and counselling. I was and continue to be fascinated and study people and interior design.
I have written a series of four articles called ‘Interior Design with Your Personality in Mind’ if you would like to read the articles please follow this links:
Part 4:                                                                                                                            http://www.articlesbase.com/interior-design-articles/interior-design-with-your-personality-in-mind-part-4-2403355.html
In the articles I provided a link to this blog. If you have read the articles and followed the link to the ‘Quick Personality Quiz’ here it is.


If you would like to do a full personality test go tohttp://www.discinsights.com/cyber/Scripts/disc.asp
If you want some fun go to http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_plus_1 you will find a quiz on the subject connected to dating  

No comments:

Post a Comment